That's great news - you two will be worthy representatives of the class - dont let them try to cheat you of the prizes as they have attempted in the past
I hope to get to the Draycote Dribble provided there is likely to be wind & no snow. I was born "oop North" and was fitted out at an early age with a flat cap, muffler and whippet but years of living in the balmy South West have blunted my enthusiasm for icebergs - except in cocktails
"The Draycote dash has been postpones until 25/26th February 2012, it will now be the final event in the sailjuice sertiesUnfortunately, it is with much regret that Draycote Water Sailing Club have decided that the best course of action is to postpone the Draycote Dash.
While it is still very much possible to launch and sail at Draycote with the current water levels, the organisers feel that we would not be able to offer our usual high standard of sailing for the number of boats expected to attend due to uncertainty over future water levels. Draycote Water Sailing Club feels that it would be unfair to ask competitors to book accommodation and travel knowing that the event could potentially be compromised. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but wanted to make sure all entrants and potential competitors alike were made aware of the situation well in advance.
Draycote Water Sailing Club are re-scheduling the event for the weekend of 25th/26th February 2012,
The Draycote Dash will now become the final event in the Sailjuice Global Warm Up Series,